Manufacturing Sector Solutions
Warehousing & Distribution
ASW provides end-to-end logistics services for the manufacturing sector.
- General warehousing in an FTZ
- Dedicated warehouse management
- Yard management
- Inventory management
- Material planning, scheduling, and handling
- Bulk transloading and packaging
Specialty Chemical Distribution
As an experienced polymer and specialty chemical distributor, we know how to handle, store, package, and transport your product safely.
- Bulk transloading
- Packaging (6 packaging stations)
Certifications and Memberships:
- ISO 9001:2015 certified management system
- Member, NACD
- Verified in Responsible Distribution
- Member, Operation Clean Sweep
Value-Added & Specialty Services
- Kitting and light assembly
- Lot control and sequencing
- Polymer blending, packaging, re-packaging
- Liquid latex drum packaging
- Additional specialty packaging
- Product testing and weight verification
When you are growing your business, you need a partner that will go beyond the traditional pick, pack, and ship offerings. We provide value-added, as well as specialty, services to meet your specific fulfillment needs. Our creative and efficient services help you stand out and successfully compete in the B2B and/or B2C ecommerce environment.
- Small parcel
- Dry van
- LTL (temperature and non-temperature controlled
- FTL (temperature and non-temperature controlled
- Intermodal and drayage
Our services help you to increase brand awareness, reinforce corporate messages, and stimulate employee and customer loyalty. Whether you need items for a trade show, awards for a job well done, corporate apparel, or a place for your associates to purchase company-branded merchandise, we have a solution. If you need an ecommerce solution, we will build and manage one or more custom B2B or B2C online stores and fulfill every associate or customer order.
- B2B and B2C online store creation and management
- Global sourcing of product from custom to retail items
- Product decoration with logo or brand messaging
- Service award program management
Learn more about our solutions for the manufacturing sector.
"Favorite warehouse. Excellent customer service. We enjoy working with everyone at ASW."Barbara Gair, Sales Administrator, Shawnee Chemical Company
"ASW has been an outstanding fulfillment and distribution partner for the last two years. Their commitment to quality, flexibility, and willingness to support our ever-changing needs has been essential to our success."Joe Sweet, Director of Operations, Wellness Enterprise at Cleveland Clinic
"You and your company have done more than your share to make Ohio one of the top users of the FTZ program."Daniel Griswold, President, National Association of Foreign-Trade Zones
"ASW has been providing comprehensive warehousing, shipping, and fulfillment services for us for over 10 years now. They are very professional, efficient and responsive to our needs. Working together, we have created a more cost effective, efficient process that delivers consistent, high quality service to all retail distribution channels. We are looking forward to many more years of working together!"Hollis Henning, Operations Manager, One With Nature
"I am extremely pleased with the team's responsiveness, professionalism, and ability to execute a plan."Elizabeth Lovins, Owner and President, Performance Foods Inc.
"Your service is great and you followed up on the shipments that were already delivered. When there was a case when a shipment was being delivered late due to the bad weather you let me know about this even without being asked. Also, your prices are very competitive and we really enjoy using your services."Alla Kaplevatsky, Eppco Enterprises